• Acknowledged and top-ranked experience as Technical Recruitment Specialist
• Management of full-cycle recruiting processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
• 2+ years of pure tecnical experience within global IT companies
• Gut feeling in talent acquisition within the following stack: .Net, JS, C# QA, Java as well as creative and product management positions
• Ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates
• Confidence in taking the ownership of end-to-end recruitment process
• Hands-on experience in designing and implementing an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and the role
• Creativeness to find unique solutions while remaining flexible during any unforeseen complications
• High motivation to balance within multitask and focus
• Good command of English (B2)
• Previous experience within product company
• Readiness to assume the mantle
• Refreshing candor
• Egerness to rejoice in a vibrant product atmosphere
• Cutting-edge engineering stack
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Result-oriented as well as open-minded and cheery Recruitment team
• Perspective to take part in creating a complex and useful product from scratch using modern approaches
• Best practices application
• Usage of all the needed tools to attract high-skilled candidates
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Medical insurance, English classes, lunches
• Manage full-cycle recruiting processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
• Innovate ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
• Recruitment database maintenance
• Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
• Taking the ownership of end-to-end recruitment process: arranging and coordinating all the recruitment steps leading to the job offer
• Learning the candidates’ motivation and craft a dialogue that leads to a YES decision
• Work on optimization of recruiting processes and practices as to define and share up-to-date sources containing active candidates and related ones
Maxitech is looking for an motivated, easy-going, self-driven IT Recruiter to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to attract the specialists cut from the same cloth as Maxi people, contact us at once!