• 3+ years of proven work experience as a Recruiter;
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
• Upper-Intermediate English (written and spoken);
• Client-oriented mindset and responsible attitude to work;
• Experience in candidate selection, interviewing.
• Experience in direct search and headhunting (JS, .Net, QA, PO, SM and etc)
• Experience in leading full cycle recruitment process
• Good understanding of IT job market
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and sick leave, flexible schedule
• Managing a full-cycle recruitment process activities: starting with position requirements gathering, job descriptions designing and updating to contract signing by offered candidate;
• Recruitment database maintenance;
• Searching and selecting candidates according to the business needs (mainly Mid/Senior level developers, QA Engineer), sourcing potential candidates from various online channels;
• Candidates screening and recruitment process conducting;
• Arranging and coordinating technical and management interviews;
• Conducting job offer negotiations;
• Define and share up-to-date sources containing active candidates.
Maxitech is looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havу active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.