• Practical experience in e-mail marketing, marketing automation;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Profound knowledge in web analytics;
• Self-motivation and willingness to acquire new technical skills;
• Proactivity and ability to get things done;
• Fluent English both spoken and written.
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment;
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting-edge technologies and modern development approaches;
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions;
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule;
• Great coffee, tea, and fresh fruits;
• Home-like cozy office in Kyiv downtown (Poshtova Square).
• Coordinate and manage requests for the Marketing Automation team in co-operation with content and studio team;
• Assist in managing the e-mail production workflow, including writing briefs, strategy and testing;
• Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on success metrics for e-mail campaigns in order to guide improvements;
• Analyse e-mail campaign results and recommend changes for future e-mail campaigns;
• Assist in creating and implementing segments, creating email, sms and push campaign scheduling, setup, and testing.
Maxitech is looking for Marketing Automation Coordinator to join the team, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and having active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Our company’s headquarters is in Tel Aviv while R&D office is in Kyiv.
We are inclusive, fair and family friendly. We value and support our people and believe our people make the difference. We believe in building a diverse culture and positive employee experience. We are looking forward to your joining our great team!