Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for Marketing Automation Coordinator to join our team.
• Practical experience in e-mail marketing, marketing automation;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Profound knowledge in web analytics;
• Self-motivation and willingness to acquire new technical skills;
• Proactivity and ability to get things done;
• Fluent English both spoken and written.
• Analytical mind-set
• Coordinate and manage requests for the Marketing Automation team in co-operation with content and studio team;
• Assist in managing the e-mail production workflow, including writing briefs, strategy and testing;
• Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on success metrics for e-mail campaigns in order to guide improvements;
• Analyze e-mail campaign results and recommend changes for future e-mail campaigns;
• Assist in creating and implementing segments, creating email, sms and push campaign scheduling, setup, and testing.
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.