• Practical experience in e-mail marketing, marketing automation;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Profound knowledge in web analytics;
• Self-motivation and willingness to acquire new technical skills;
• Proactivity and ability to get things done;
• Fluent English both spoken and written.
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment;
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting-edge technologies and modern development approaches;
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions;
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule;
• Great coffee, tea, and fresh fruits;
• Home-like cozy office in Kyiv downtown (Poshtova Square).
• Coordinate and manage requests for the Marketing Automation team in co-operation with content and studio team;
• Assist in managing the e-mail production workflow, including writing briefs, strategy and testing;
• Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on success metrics for e-mail campaigns in order to guide improvements;
• Analyse e-mail campaign results and recommend changes for future e-mail campaigns;
• Assist in creating and implementing segments, creating email, sms and push campaign scheduling, setup, and testing.
Maxitech is looking for Marketing Automation Coordinator to join the team.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
We are inclusive, fair and family friendly. We value and support our people and believe our people make the difference. We believe in building a diverse culture and positive employee experience. We are looking forward to your joining our great team!