• 1+ years of experience as a UX designer or similar role
• Understanding of modern UX design principles and methodologies
• Experience in collaboration with designers and developers
• Basic UI knowledge
• Effective communication skills in English — you should be able to elicit project details and clearly articulate your design decisions
Soft skills we appreciate:
• Empathy for the user
• Good work ethic
Who we are looking for — a person who has an instinct for design as a mode for solving problems and is a good communicator. You should have curiosity about and passion for what motivates users.
Nice to have:
• Knowledges in Web design
• Experience with CRM, Dash boards
• Experience with documentation creating (reports, analysis report, interview report)
As a Junior UX Designer at Maxitech, you’ll bе a part of a quiсk-pacеd environment where your designs will help lеad the way for new product fеatures and enhancе existing product expеriences. Be ready to roll up your sleeves at the very beginning and to dive into the world of complicated tasks. You are expected to mediate skillfully across user and business needs, deadlines and technical constraints in order to create solutions that meet all requirements.
• Identify users’ needs and understand how users consume and navigate over products;
• Work with other UX Designers to optimize products and services for clients;
• Conduct user research, usability testing to ensure all designs meet client and user requirements;
• Analyze all research and feedback to gain user insight — and incorporate this feedback into wireframes and prototypes;
• Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy;
• Help to carry out an assessment of existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement.
Maxitech is currently looking for UX Designer to join the Creative team.
We are an R&D office of large international holding. Maxitech Creative team’s target is developing Brand websites and satellite Landing pages with using Webflow tool for the target audience to build strong experience for end users to bring the high value to the core business. Current team size is 20+ people of Content writers, Designers and UX designers.
We are looking for software development engineers ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, products.
Our company headquarter is in Israel, R&D team is concentrated in Kiev.