• Fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
• Experience in creating process documentation, specifications, diagrams
• Ability to identify use cases and prioritize them with focus on maximum value
• Experience working with requirements within Scrum framework and write quality user stories
• Advanced spoken English
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
• Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
• Readiness to advise the stakeholders how the product should be developing
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Agile, Scrum, SAFe certifications
• Web development technologies understanding is a benefit
• Experience with Online Trading business domain
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Gathering product requirements (interview stakeholders, analyze existing interfaces etc.) and convert them in user stories
• Working with key stakeholders across the company to ensure alignment in business goals and in user needs
• Formulating clear and concise acceptance criteria following INVEST principles
• Validating requirements with development team and stakeholders
• Managing product and sprint backlog, identify and prioritize scope in collaboration with Scrum Master and Product Team
• Being a part of scrum team and conduct grooming and planning sessions
• Keeping product documentation up-to-date with diagrams, specifications etc.
• Working with UX to prepare wireframes and designs
• Helping perform UAT testing and making demo sessions
• Representing the product internally and externally and act as the technical contact for queries related to the product
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and having active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Our company’s headquarters is in Tel Aviv while R&D office is in Kyiv.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 80+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.