Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for Product Owner to join our team.
• Fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
• Experience in creating process documentation, specifications, diagrams
• Ability to identify use cases and prioritize them with focus on maximum value
• Experience working with requirements within Scrum framework and write quality user stories
• Advanced spoken English
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
• Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
• Readiness to advise the stakeholders how the product should be developing
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
Will be a plus:
• Agile, Scrum, SAFe certifications
• Web development technologies understanding is a benefit
• Experience with Online Trading business domain
• Gathering product requirements (interview stakeholders, analyze existing interfaces etc.) and convert them in user stories
• Working with key stakeholders across the company to ensure alignment in business goals and in user needs
• Formulating clear and concise acceptance criteria following INVEST principles
• Validating requirements with development team and stakeholders
• Managing product and sprint backlog, identify and prioritize scope in collaboration with Scrum Master and Product Team
• Being a part of scrum team and conduct grooming and planning sessions
• Keeping product documentation up-to-date with diagrams, specifications etc.
• Working with UX to prepare wireframes and designs
• Helping perform UAT testing and making demo sessions
• Representing the product internally and externally and act as the technical contact for queries related to the product
What we offer:
🏠possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.