Maxitech Creative Studio is looking for a highly qualified designer to join the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and creating landing pages, websites, banners and other social media materials to support our marketing department’s needs. As a designer you will work closely with the research, copywriting, developing, and video teams.
● Designing engaging and responsive landing pages, banners, and websites.
● Optimizing your design assets performances.
● Applying industry and design best practices through the design process.
● Liaising with developers to ensure the design and functionality logic is properly integrated.
● Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate new ideas for creatives.
● 2+ years of experience as a marketing designer.
● Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and other visual design and wire-framing tools.
● Experience with creating HTML and Animated gif banners.
● Fair understanding in HTML and CSS.
● Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
● Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies.
● Excellent communication, and time management.
● Detail-oriented person.
● A must — Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio, focusing on marketing assets.
● An advantage — Previous experience working for digital agencies, fintech, betting, and gambling companies.
Why joining us:
— Cutting-edge technology stack
— Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
— Practices we follow: TDD, DI, CI\CD\CT
— Perspective to create complex and useful product from scratch using modern approaches
— Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
— Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
— Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
— Medical insurance
— Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
— Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
— Develop concepts by hand or with software, execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
— Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
— Use trend intelligence and understanding of the previous and up-to-date business and market to design and execute specific masterpiece
Maxitech is looking for Web Designer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 190+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the brand new best-in-the-class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.