• Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
• 3+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch/Figma, etc.
• Proven experience with graphic design with a strong portfolio
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Organizational and time-management skills to meet the deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Upper-intermediate English language level
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
• 3+ years in professional graphic design, creative or marketing agency preferably
• Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
• Interest in continuous skill set growing with ongoing education and training
• Close cooperation with team of strong professionals working in a dynamic IT environment
• The great chance to build a team creating complex and useful product from scratch using cutting-edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office not far from Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary and working conditions, flexible schedule
• Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
• Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
• Develop concepts by hand or with software, execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
• Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
• Use trend intelligence and understanding of the previous and up-to-date business and market to design and execute specific masterpiece
Maxitech is looking for Web Designer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 120+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the brand new best-in-the-class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.