• Strong software engineering fundamentals, including knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Profound background in C#
• Practical experience with .Net framework including .NET Core, NUnit, Serilog
• Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server
• Experience with Messaging
• Understanding of large scale, cloud based distributed systems
• Knowledge of HTTP protocol/web sockets (SignalR)
• CI/CD ideology
• Good writing and spaking English ability
• Ability to build solution from scratch based on TDD approach
• Excellent communication skills
• C# 8.0, .NET Core 3.0
• Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with ElasticSearch
• Experience with MassTransit, AmazonMQ, RabbitMQ
• Experience with Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server)
• Knowledge of authentication protocol and frameworks (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, IdentityServer)
• Readiness to assume the mantle
• Refreshing candor
• Egerness to rejoice in a vibrant product atmosphere
• Cutting-edge engineering stack
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Perspective to take part in creating a complex and useful product from scratch using modern approaches
• Best practices application
• Practices we follow: TDD, DI, CI\CD\CT
• Usage of all the needed newly-updated tools
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Medical insurance, English classes, lunches
• Development of the crucial components of the platform
• Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
• Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
• Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
• Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Code review
Maxitech is looking for an experienced .Net developer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 160 employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies as Maxi people, contact us at once!