Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for .Net Engineer to join our team.
• Strong software engineering fundamentals, including knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Profound background in C#
• Practical experience with .Net framework including .NET Core, NUnit, Serilog
• Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server
• Experience with Messaging
• Understanding of large scale, cloud based distributed systems
• Knowledge of HTTP protocol/web sockets (SignalR)
• CI/CD ideology
• Good writing and spaking English ability
• Ability to build solution from scratch based on TDD approach
• Excellent communication skills
• C# 8.0, .NET Core 5.0
• Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with ElasticSearch
• Experience with MassTransit, AmazonMQ, RabbitMQ
• Experience with Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server)
• Knowledge of authentication protocol and frameworks (OAuth2, OpenID Connect, IdentityServer)
• Development of the crucial components of the platform
• Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
• Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
• Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
• Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Code review
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.