We’re looking for intelligent, motivated, proactive VoIP Engineer with the ability to support our callcenters based on Asterisk (FreePBX) and other proprietary platforms.
• Basic knowledge of VoIP technologies (trunking, managing extensions, dialplans, troubleshooting)
• Working experience with Microsoft Windows environment and Linux
• Knowledge of computer networking and SIP protocol
• Excellent problem investigation and solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and be multitasking
• Intermediate English
• Skills in scripting languages (Bash, Python)
• Experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios, etc)
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to gain experience by communication with professionals
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near metro station
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Managing large amount of a DID numbers: removing, adding and accounting
• Managing client’s requests (helpdesk)
• Prioritize and resolve trouble/request tickets, including escalation of urgent issues to the higher level team.
• Maintaining and installing VoIP hardware, such as telephone devices, and softphones (Zoiper, Jitsi etc)
Maxitech is looking for IT Referent / Junior Voip Engineer to join the team. Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 50 people this year. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.