We are looking for intelligent, motivated, proactive IT Referent / Junior VoIP Engineer with the ability to support our voice solution based on FreePBX and other platforms.
• Working experience with MS Windows and Linux Operating systems
• Knowledge of networking
• Intermediate English
• Knowledge of VOIP protocols
• Responsible, initiative, self-organized, eager to learn
• Excellent problem investigation and solving skills
• Proactive and client-oriented
• Ability to work under pressure and be multitasking
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near metro station
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Removing and adding DID numbers on the PBXs
• Managing client’s requests, such as adding, removing and updating users
• Prioritize and resolve trouble/request tickets, including escalation of urgent issues to the higher level team.
• Maintaining and installing VoIP/IP-PBX telephone devices, including soft phones
Maxitech is looking for IT Referent / Junior Voip Engineer to join the team. Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 90+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 50 people this year. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.