• Practical experience as Scrum Master
• Understanding and being able to explain Agile and its values
• Passionate about Scrum adoption
• Understanding reasons and implication of certain Scrum approaches, roles and ceremonies. Being able to implement them according to working context.
• Starting teams with Scrum
• Ability to influence and motivate
• Ability to solve interpersonal conflicts efficiently
• Understanding team dynamics. Being able to assess team maturity and stage of lifecycle
• Facilitation skills
• Scrum Master certification
• Understanding fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
Fluent English (being able to independently communicate with stakeholders on a daily basis)
• Great communication, listening, questioning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Pro-people orientation
• Training, mentoring and coaching skills
Nice to have:
• Being dedicated Scrum Master, without role mixing
• Experience with Kanban framework, other frameworks and approaches
• Scaling Scrum
• Tools (TSF, Jira, etc.)
Why joining us:
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and sick leave, flexible schedule
• Build great Teams
• Deliver outstanding products with great Teams
• Scrum Master for 2 or more teams
• Ensure that the theory, practices and rules of Scrum are understood and enacted
• Invent practices that fit specific team and context
• Coach other roles in the company techniques and approaches
• Promote self-organization
Maxitech is looking for Scrum Master to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and having active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Our company’s headquarters is in Tel Aviv while R&D office is in Kyiv.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 80+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.