• 3+ years of practical experience as Scrum Master / Project Manager / Delivery Manager
• Understanding and being able to explain Agile and its values
• Passionate about Scrum adoption
• Relevant expertise in Scrum of Scrums
• Understanding reasons and implication of certain Scrum approaches, roles and ceremonies. Being able to implement them according to working context.
• Starting teams with Scrum
• Ability to influence and motivate
• Ability to solve interpersonal conflicts efficiently
• Understanding team dynamics. Being able to assess team maturity and stage of lifecycle
• Facilitation skills
• Scrum Master certification
• Understanding fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
• Fluent English (being able to independently communicate with stakeholders on a daily basis)
• Great communication, listening, questioning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Pro-people orientation
• Training, mentoring and coaching skills
Nice to have:
• Being dedicated Scrum Master, without role mixing
• Experience with Kanban framework, other frameworks and approaches
• Scaling Scrum
• Tools (TSF, Jira, etc.)
Why joining us:
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and sick leave, flexible schedule
• Deliver outstanding products with great Teams
• Adopt Scrum practices to the business needs
• Managing and coaching team of Scrum Masters
• Be able to be responsible for 2 or more teams
• Ensure that the theory, practices and rules of Scrum are understood and enacted
• Invent practices that fit specific team and context
• Coach other roles in the company techniques and approaches
• Promote self-organization
Maxitech is looking for Scrum Master to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havу active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.