• Leadership skills: profound experience on the allied position with the team management predominantly
• 5+ years of experience with C#
• .NET Core Entity Framework Core, LINQ, T-SQL, MS SQL
• Ability to build solution from scratch
• TDD, BDD, CI/CD
• Ability to transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Knowledge of Architecture Design practices including TOGAF, SOLID, DRY
• Good command of English
• Understand integration, performance, security, database management, content, monitoring, legacy issues and be able to highlight them and managed in systematic structured way
• Previous experience within poduct company
• Clean code addiction
• Experience with Team Foundation Server
• Practic experience with ElasticSearch, gRPC, Docker
• Cutting-edge engineering stack
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Perspective to take part in creating a complex and useful product from scratch using modern approaches
• Best practices application
• Practices we follow: TDD, DI, CI\CD\CT
• Usage of all the needed newly-updated tools
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Medical insurance, English classes, lunches
• Balance between leading the team which would be responsible for the development of some business module of the system as well as writing code
• Manage and support the team in all the circumstances both technological and real-life situations
• Initiate one-to-one, grading, performance meetings within the team-members
• Ensure right execution of the engineering practices/processes built (Incl CI/CD, BDD, Code Review, on-boarding, Estimation/Grooming, tasks qualification / split between team members
• Take part in the technical recruitment process
• Participation in Best practices elaboration
• Participation in System Architecture/Technology selection processes
Optional: Technical Practice Leadership in some technical domain across teams
Maxitech is looking for .NET Team Lead to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 160 employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies as Maxi people, contact us at once!