Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for ServiceNow Team lead to join our team.
• Writing technical documents: characterization, detailed characterization, definition of processes and usage scenarios.
• Training and support of users in information systems.
• Order, assertiveness, transportation, high self-learning ability, technological orientation, high service awareness, broad system vision.
• Experience in developing and assimilating processes in Command & Control System (preferably ServiceNow).
• Responsible for overall maintenance and assures proper usage of ServiceNow.
• Perform general support for the ServiceNow system via Incidents and Request Tasks submitted by end users.
• Perform requirements gathering, business analysis, technical specifications and solution design for ServiceNow enhancement projects.
• Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks such as configuration, scripting, integration, and testing.
• Create and maintain ServiceNow Reports and Dashboards.
• Interact with and collaborate the work of offshore consultants
• Ability to exercise initiative to resolve and follow-up on problems required
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.