• At least one year of experience in developing and assimilating processes in Command & Control System (preferably ServiceNow).
• Writing technical documents: characterization, detailed characterization, definition of processes and usage scenarios.
• Training and support of users in information systems.
• Order, assertiveness, transportation, high self-learning ability, technological orientation, high service awareness, broad system vision.
• Familiarity with the financial world.
• Experience in Command & Control System, BMP systems.
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Business trips to Israel
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Responsible for overall maintenance and assures proper usage of ServiceNow.
• Perform general support for the ServiceNow system via Incidents and Request Tasks submitted by end users.
• Perform requirements gathering, business analysis, technical specifications and solution design for ServiceNow enhancement projects.
• Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks such as configuration, scripting, integration, and testing.
• Create and maintain ServiceNow Reports and Dashboards.
• Interact with and collaborate the work of offshore consultants
• Ability to exercise initiative to resolve and follow-up on problems required
Maxitech is currently looking for ServiceNow Developer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havу active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.