• Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based)
• Experience in using test data management strategies
• .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server
• Proven working experience in JSON
• Understanding and application of CI/CD processes
• Knowledge of test patterns
• Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges
• Great attention to detail and result driven approach
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented person
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
• English upper-intermediate
• Knowledge of security testing and common security risks
• Knowledge of load and performance testing
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Design and develop UI and API automation tests for web applications (C#, Selenium);
• Automate integration, security, load and stress testing;
• Integrate automated testing into CI/CD process;
• Assists with the development of test strategies, creation of appropriate test harnesses and implementation of on-going metrics;
• Manually test UI features;
• Document testing process (test plans, check lists, test reports);
• Review and analyze tests execution results;
• Automation optimization (failed analyzing, time spending, report system, running frequency, coverage);
• Research and assess new technologies and test tools.
Maxitech is looking for Middle Automation QA Engineer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and having active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Our company’s headquarters is in Tel Aviv while R&D office is in Kyiv.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 190+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.