• Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based)
• .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server
• Experience in using test data management strategies
• Proven working experience in JSON
• Understanding and application of CI/CD processes
• Knowledge of test patterns
• Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges
• Great attention to detail and result driven approach
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented person
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of security testing and common security risks
• Knowledge of load and performance testing
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
Why joining us:
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Being a part of SCRUM team and building Test Automation processes and ensuring its right execution
• Participating in Requirements and Release management process elaboration
• Developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (automated and manual)
Maxitech is looking for Senior Automation QA Engineer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havу active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.