Your skills and expertise:
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or in a staffing agency)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
• Upper-Intermediate English (written and spoken)
• Client-oriented mindset and responsible attitude to work
• Strong problem-solving approach and stress resistance
• Strong decision-making, communication and negotiation skills
• Monitoring and applying recruiting best practices
• Managing a full cycle of recruitment activities (from gathering position requirements, designing and updating job descriptions to contract signing by offered candidate)
• Searching and selecting candidates according to business need (mainly Mid/Senior level developers, QA Engineer), sourcing potential candidates from various online channels
• Conducting Recruitment interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
• Arranging and coordinating technical and management interviews
• Conducting job offer negotiations
What we offer:
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies as Maxi people, contact us at once!