· 1+ year of experience with the C#, .NET platform and possesses
· Excellent English — communication, listening and writing skills
· Experience with SQL and SQL Server Database Programming
· Advanced client facing skills, knowledge of how to make and keep the client happy, willingness to conduct presentation in English
· Experience with XML Web Services
· Strong desire to learn, grow and contribute to overall company values of collaboration and service
· Experience working in a collaborative team of application developers and source code repositories
· Proven ability to motivate and work both independently and in a team environment
· Experience with PHP
· WCF, Restful services using WEB API
· Experience with applications integration
· Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process, TFS usage
· Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
· Perspective to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
· Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
· Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
· Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
· Working close with Sales, Marketing departments of the Company as well as technical staff to coordinate integrations between the company systems and its partners / third-party service providers
· Talking directly to customers to help them understand integration options, SDK / API’s availability, data formats, Single Sign On, Import/Export options and negotiate protocols
· Troubleshooting exist integrations with support staff on behalf of partners and third-party service providers
· Assisting team members with other aspects of new client implementations as needed
· Troubleshooting production problems related to software applications
· Being an active member of the team suggesting ways we can learn and improve
Maxitech is looking for Junior API Integration Engineer to join the Kyiv team.
We are a software company developing solutions in FinTech area. Our products are addressing the needs of Forex companies who target the wide audience of private investors. We help our customers to seize the opportunity of trading stocks, commodities, CFDs and currencies with comparably low start-up capital. Our major products are:
· CRM tailored for Forex market
· Content management system
· Forex Trading platform (Web and Mobile Apps)
Our company headquarters is in Tel Aviv, Israel while R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started development of CRM product and are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist from Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation QA, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have a Solutions Architect, UX/UI designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.