Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for IT Support Specialist to join our team.
• Knowledge and working experience with Office 365 in GUI, powershell is advantage.
• Good understanding of OSI Model Layers
• Intermediate level of Spoken English is a must
• Knowledge and experience with active directory and windows server features: GPO, DNS, DHCP, WSUS
• Familiar with VoIP Solutions
• Experience with business Routers, firewalls and switches configuration
• Knowledge with powershell is preferred.
• Certificates (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.) or equivalent knowledge is preferred
Will be a plus:
• Responsible, initiative, self-organized, eager to learn
• Excellent problem investigation and solving skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
• Proactive and client-oriented
• Stress resistant
•Troubleshooting and maintaining computers’ park (100+ Windows based machines)
• Fixing workstations issues (reinstall software, drivers, replace broken parts)
• Daily supporting users, handling complaints
• Providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
What we offer:
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.