XBO Tech is a global IT company, counting over 120 professionals. We develop a cutting edge Fintech solution for modern world, working with global companies worldwide.
We provide numerous benefits such as great people, cosy and modern offices in city center, hybrid work routine, daily lunches from restaurants for those who choose to work from office, and many more perks and bonuses.
Now we are looking for an experienced Financial Manager to join our team! As our Financial Manager, you will be responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of our company
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience (at international IT company will be an advantages)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master’s degree, or MBA.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Lead the Accounting and Finance department teams (3-4 employees) to ensure that both excellence in day-to-day service delivery and future needs
- Experience in managing payroll process of more than 100 employees, as official salary and as PE
- Partner with senior leaders to push the boundaries of current and future departmental goals and strategies. Clearly articulate the key drivers of the business.
- Strong communication and writing skills (English not lower than upper intermediate)
- Excellent verbal, analytical and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with risk and financial management
- Oversee the monthly variance analysis of actual operating, capital and project spending vs. plan, forecast and prior year: including responsibility for driving cost control
- Budgeting (leading the process, developing and implementation of local tools and guidelines)
- Managing payroll process of more than 100 employees, as official salary and as PE
- Monthly reporting and cash flow reconciliation and deviations analysis
- Providing effective financial support to the company’s executive team
- Recruiting, mentoring, and developing staff in accordance with corporate culture and values using a supportive and collaborative approach: assigning accountabilities
- Implementation and control of the company’s payment discipline
- Automatization related to finance & controlling processes
- Participation in designing and implementing financial control, revenue forecasting
- Contributing to the development of our financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system
What we offer:
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
- Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
- Team of strong professionals working in a vibrant product environment
- Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace