Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for Monetization Manager to join our team.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a quantitative role
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to build relationships, manage stakeholders and articulate vision/direction
• A strong interest in online gaming
• Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Economics, Engineering, or a related field
• Experience in online trading or investment banking
• Previous experience with marketing, monetization, and/or product management in the games industry
• Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual monetization & revenue targets
• Own the events and promotion strategy — develop the events and promotion calendar for our brand
• Plan A/B tests and optimize the effectiveness of our events and promotions
• Deliver analyses on impact of events and promotions on Customer Lifetime Value
• Develop standard reports with the Monetization Analytics Manager to measure the impact of events and promotions
• Brainstorm new monetization features and project revenue impact to prioritize feature rollout
• Collaborate with the Technical Product Manager to develop and test new monetization features
🏠 Possibility to work remotely
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM products and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.