- 5+ years of experience working with the Microsoft BI stack
- 2+ years of experience working with the Python
- Preferably 1-3 years of people management experience
- Solid experience in designing SQL Server-based Data Warehouses, Data Marts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Analysis Services (Tabular) and Power BI
- Expert knowledge in T-SQL and ability to grasp advanced DAX logic fast
- Experience in designing complex BI solutions with near-real time data processing and visualization
- Python for ETL, predictive analytics and data visualization purposes.
- Strong background in API concept
- At least Upper-intermediate English level
Would be a plus:
- AWS and Azure-based services related to data management and analytics
- Master Data Management experience
- GIT, TFS
- Experience in product-oriented company
- Team Lead of 3-4 Full Stack Data Engineers (Python, SQL, DAX, Power BI)
- Coordinate team activities and technical dependencies with PO, Data Architect, Delivery Manager, and other R&D teams
- Ensure best practices adoption, regular code reviews, secure and scalable features design
- Cooperate with PO to ensure short-term and long-term roadmap goals achievement, detailed sprint planning and practical retrospective analysis
- Continuous alignment with Data Architect on BI product architecture, scalability, security, monitoring, dependency tracking.
- Contribute to entire BI product and Data Platform development for brokerage industry (10+ international clients)
- Dealing with variety of data sources based on AWS SQS, Rest API, relational databases
- Focus on specific business modules of BI and Data Platform (e.g. marketing, risks, payments etc)
- Master Data Management and Data Quality Management practices adoption
Constantly optimize product architecture and performance for better TCO
What we offer:
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing software company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarters is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have a Architecture Team, UX/UI, Web and Graphic designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.