Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for HR Manager to join our team.
- 4+ years of work experience in HR sphere, at least 3 years as HR BP, People Partner, HR Generalist, HR Lead in an IT company with 100+ team members
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree.
- Practical experience and knowledge of best HR practices.
- Experience of work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Positive mindset and result-oriented attitude in conjunction with empathy and desire to help people.
- Ability to analyze HR data, understand trends and develop action plan to increase the company members’ engagement and job satisfaction.
- Expertise in coaching, negotiation and conflict resolution issues.
- Mature personality, resilient and comfortable with changes, team player.
- Upper-Intermediate level English (both written and spoken).
- Coordinate the implementation of HR strategy.
- Build great cooperation with the management team, acting as a point of contact for the local management.
- Act as an advisor to the local management team on any HR-related issues.
- Manage the key HR functions: onboarding, performance appraisal, L&D, feedback sessions, retention, remuneration, offboarding.
- Implement and support monitoring teams’ satisfaction rates within the departments.
- Generate HR reports by CFO and CEO request.
- Strengthen and support the internal HR brand.
What we offer:
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.