Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for People Partner to join our team.
years of progressive experience on the positions of HR generalist/ People partner (IT company).
• Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving more strategic people issues.
• Ability to develop ad hoc interventions and engage decision making stakeholders behind required actions.
• Knowledge and ability to maintain and improve basic HR processes such as onboarding, Performance management, Seniority evaluation, Off-boarding, etc.
• Proven experience with Employee Engagement, Employee Satisfaction surveys.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and consultancy skills, specifically in risks analysis and providing solutions.
• Ability to act with integrity and professionalism, maintaining high level of confidentiality.
• Strong English, both written and spoken.
• Analyze data and understand trends on a designated program to provide value-added solutions
• Facilitate in resolving complex employee relations issues, conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
• Cover all the stages of Talent Management Cycle: adaptation, appraisal, compensation and benefits, rotation, L&D, promotion, and attrition risk management
• Ensure HR procedures and policies are followed by employees
• Provide full scope of HR service including developing and advising on motivation programs, engagement and care programs
What we offer:
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.