Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for FrontEnd Tech Lead to join our team.
• Experience with front-end frameworks/libraries for SPAs (ideally with ReactJS/Gatsby)
• Experience with Jamstack architecture
• Work experience with package managers, testing tools
• Knowledge of how to create modular and testable code
• Experience in technical leadership
• Desire to investigate new frameworks and approaches, find better solutions and improve current ones
• Intermediate English
• Be responsible, communicative, proactive, eager to improve professional knowledge
• Understanding the basics of UX best practices for web
• Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM
• Experience with CSS pre-processors
• Familiar with any Back-end technology stack
• Experience with project productivity and architecture optimization
• Support current infrastructure of the project
• Lead the PoC development of the new product
• Technical problem solving
• Solutions implementation (including tools and techniques)
• Going through estimation and code-review processes
• Training and grading the developers in the team
• Communicating with Project and Delivery managers, highlighting technical issues and risks
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.