Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for Junior Manual QA Engineer to join our team.
• At least 1 year of real working experience with Web-based projects
• Knowledge and understanding of QA processes
• Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
• Understanding the principles and standards of good bug reporting
• Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
• Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing
• Good understanding of the Software Development life-cycles
• Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
• Good written and verbal English skills
• ISTQB certification
• Experience in testing REST API
• Manually test web applications and systems across the platform (primarily functional tests)
• Track and report the life cycle of discovered bugs
• Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on high level
• Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
• Communicate on any risks from QA perspective that could affect future release
• Regularly communicate QA status reports to the team, Product Owner and Business Stakeholders
• Ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with Product Owners on estimates, statuses and risk
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.