Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for .NET Team Lead to join our team.
• Leadership skills: profound experience on the allied position with the team management predominantly
• 5+ years of experience with C#
• .NET Core Entity Framework Core, LINQ, T-SQL, MS SQL
• Ability to build solution from scratch
• TDD, BDD, CI/CD
• Ability to transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Knowledge of Architecture Design practices including TOGAF, SOLID, DRY
• Good command of English
• Understand integration, performance, security, database management, content, monitoring, legacy issues and be able to highlight them and managed in systematic structured way
• Previous experience within poduct company
• Clean code addiction
• Experience with Team Foundation Server
• Practic experience with ElasticSearch, gRPC, Docker
• Balance between leading the team which would be responsible for the development of some business module of the system as well as writing code
• Manage and support the team in all the circumstances both technological and real-life situations
• Initiate one-to-one, grading, performance meetings within the team-members
• Ensure right execution of the engineering practices/processes built (Incl CI/CD, BDD, Code Review, on-boarding, Estimation/Grooming, tasks qualification / split between team members
• Take part in the technical recruitment process
• Participation in Best practices elaboration
• Participation in System Architecture/Technology selection processes
Optional: Technical Practice Leadership in some technical domain across teams
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.