We are looking for a detail-oriented Proofreader to join the Content team in Maxitech`s Creative Studio. Our ideal candidate must be proficient in basic and advanced grammar rules and understand how they are used within our brands` voice guides. You must communicate effectively with the copywriters to ensure content meets all requirements outlined in briefs. So, if you are meticulous in reviewing copy, noting errors such as punctuation, spelling, and word usage, and know-how to check statements for the accuracy or potential plagiarism, we are waiting for you!
Your skills and expertise:
• Excellent proofreading and editing skills
• Familiarity with AP and other style guides
• Research and fact-checking expertise
• Collaborative spirit
• Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
• Good interpersonal skills
• PC confident user
• Experience of work in IT will be a strong plus
• Review content for grammar, spelling, and style
• Confirm all submitted writing is unique
• Ensure content meets tone of voice and characters count outlined by requirements
• Make corrections and suggest edits to materials
• Final content review after release
• Meet proofreading deadlines
Why joining us:
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing software company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarters are in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation QA, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have a Solutions Architect, UX/UI designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build a Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.