Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for Financial Markets Analyst to join our team.
• Solid experience in financial markets analysis, investment analysis, or closely related field
• Excellent research, analytical, and interpretation skills
• Thorough knowledge of the main financial markets (stocks, commodities, cryptocurrency, indices, etc.)
• Ability to provide quality financial markets analysis for marketing purposes timely and efficiently
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to present and explain the data using appealing visual materials
• Ability to work individually and in a team, maintain good work relationships
• Strong organizational skills, flexibility
• English — at least Upper Intermediate, or higher level
Will be a strong plus:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related fields
• Knowledge and experience in the field of trading
• Knowledge of behavioral finance
• Monitoring financial markets, following relevant news to provide the content team with analytical assistance on the regular basis
• Organizing regular knowledge-sharing sessions, presentations for content writers on financial markets, investment, trading to expand their systematic knowledge of the subjects
• Explaining basics, providing guidance on the same subjects for our new content writers
• Helping shape the content strategy (educational articles, mails, LPs, content for websites, etc.) according to the latest market performance, drawing predictions on future changes in the financial market landscape with the same purpose
• Assistance to senior management
• Initiating/actively participating in the discussions on the ways to share and apply the financial markets analytics across the teams
What we offer:
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
Know how the stock market works to the detail? Have a professional opinion on crypto’s positions in the near future? Can wrap up your knowledge in a captivating, accessible, and informative presentation? Then you are the expert in market matters we are looking for!
As our Financial Markets Analyst, you will be the teams’ guide into the world of investment. You will help our copywriters build up and expand their markets knowledge, provide market insight for our senior management, and assist in developing content strategies for various projects.
You’ll have a chance to transform our work ways with your knowledge. If you like, we can call you our High Market Sage, but that’s totally up to you.
Apply below and don’t forget to provide your CV. We are looking forward to being impressed!
We are a fast-growing software company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarters is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation QA, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have a Solutions Architect, UX/UI designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.