• System Administrator experience
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (Support oriented)
• Experienced with Excel
• Rest API familiarity (postman)
• Able to Work in a Fast-Paced Agile Environment
• Familiarity with online marketing (recommended)
• Able to Work on deadline and prioritize tasks
• High-level English skills, both written and verbal
• Create, maintain and enhance future connections between the system external and internal users
• Troubleshooting any reported problems
• Complete and manage administration configurations in the system
• Investigate and resolve users inquiries and resolve incidents quickly and patiently
• Prioritize and process customer orders and requests submitted by email or chat
• Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great service and product
• Work as part of the marketing team to drive positive company sales results
• Ensuring that the network, system and infrastructure is up and running
• Collaborate with developers and business analysts in an Agile development environment
We are a fast-growing software company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarters is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.