Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for PHP Engineer to join our team.
• 3+ years of hands-on development experience
• Solid knowledge of PHP (7+) and MySQL
• Hands-on development experience with Symfony 4
• Experience in integration with third-party APIs and the right approach to developing an integration architecture
• Experience with TDD, BDD testing approach
• Ability to transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Solid understanding of CI/CD process and containerization
• Knowledge and experience with Go language
• Knowledge of Doctrine, RabbitMQ
• GraphQL, REST, JSON-RPC
• Development of the crucial components of the platform
• Make the product testable (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches)
• Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
• Participate in grooming, planning, tech and estimation sessions
• Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
• Code review
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies as Maxi people, contact us at once!