• At least 3 years of real working experience with Web projects
• Extensive experience in testing integration with third-party APIs
• Experience with testing REST API
• Knowledge and understanding of QA processes
• Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
• Understanding the principles and standards of good bug reporting
• Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
• Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
• Ability to work independently
• ISTQB certification
• Experience with Docker containers
• Experience with GraphQL, JSON-RPC
• Experience with RabbitMQ
• Manually test applications and applications components across the platform
• Testing the integration of our application with third-party solutions
• Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
• Tracking, reporting bugs and keeping them always up to date in the task tracking system (Kanban style)
• Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on a high level
• Communicate on any risks from a QA perspective that could affect the future release
• Plan and deliver test coverage of the product
• Drive tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platform
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies as Maxi people, contact us at once!