• 10+ years of experience in the industry of software development
• 2+ years of experience as a System Architect or Application Architect
• Professional experience with C# and .NET Core
• Experience with microservice architecture, containers, Docker
• Experience with SQL
• Excellent knowledge and practical experience of message brokers
• Professional experience with modern web APIs design and protocols
• Excellent knowledge of patterns and best practices for modern application development
Will be a plus:
• Experience in the trading domain
• Experience with high-load system development
• Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Service Bus, Kafka, MassTransit, Redis, Elasticsearch
• Knowledge of ELK, Prometheus, Jaeger, Kibana, Grafana
• Experience with cloud-based technologies (AWS / Azure / GCP), PaaS, SaaS
• Knowledge of mainstream web protocols (HTTP, DNS, REST, gRPC, GraphQL)
• Knowledge of Actor Model and frameworks (Orleans, AKKA)
• Good understanding of SPA frontend development, React
• Be part of our architecture team
• Evaluate appropriate technologies, approaches and tools to be used in our development teams
• Ensure architecture strategy aligns with business objectives
• Together with DevOps develop and constantly improve the infrastructure solution
• Support inter-team collaboration and integration problems
• Collaborate with Product Owners and other stakeholders to collect and negotiate functional and non-functional requirements
• Collaborate with CTO, IT leaders and IT partners across the organization to identify and follow R&D goals and development strategy
• Research and investigate technical issues impacting the organization and come up with solutions
• Come up with ideas for development, QA and operations process improvements
• Be sociable, communicative and negotiable
• Be creative and “think outside the box”
• Be diligent and result-oriented
What we offer:
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in .
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies as Maxi people, contact us at once!