Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for a System Architect to join our team.
• 10+ years of experience in the industry of software development
• 2+ years of experience as a System Architect or Application Architect
• Professional experience with C# and .NET Core
• Experience with microservice architecture, containers, Docker
• Experience with SQL
• Excellent knowledge and practical experience of message brokers
• Professional experience with modern web APIs design and protocols
• Excellent knowledge of patterns and best practices for modern application development
• Experience in the trading domain
• Experience with high-load system development
• Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Service Bus, Kafka, MassTransit, Redis, Elasticsearch
• Knowledge of ELK, Prometheus, Jaeger, Kibana, Grafana
• Experience with cloud-based technologies (AWS / Azure / GCP), PaaS, SaaS
• Knowledge of mainstream web protocols (HTTP, DNS, REST, gRPC, GraphQL)
• Knowledge of Actor Model and frameworks (Orleans, AKKA)
• Good understanding of SPA frontend development, React
• Be part of our architecture team
• Evaluate appropriate technologies, approaches and tools to be used in our development teams
• Ensure architecture strategy aligns with business objectives
• Together with DevOps develop and constantly improve the infrastructure solution
• Support inter-team collaboration and integration problems
• Collaborate with Product Owners and other stakeholders to collect and negotiate functional and non-functional requirements
• Collaborate with CTO, IT leaders and IT partners across the organization to identify and follow R&D goals and development strategy
• Research and investigate technical issues impacting the organization and come up with solutions
• Come up with ideas for development, QA and operations process improvements
• Be sociable, communicative and negotiable
• Be creative and “think outside the box”
• Be diligent and result-oriented
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.