Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for System Administrator to join our team.
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft windows servers 2012/2016/2019 features and configurations (Linux server knowledge is an advantage)
• Good understanding of network TCP/IP protocols
• MCSA certificate or equivalent knowledge
• Switching and routing/Vlan’s
• Upper-Intermediate level of Spoken English is a must
As a plus:
• Working with cloud platforms — gcp Azure AWS
• Knowledge of security aspects in windows server is an advantage
• Deep knowledge in firewalls as FortiGate/Cisco
• Scripting with Powershell
• Supporting the on-going work of the call center, solving helpdesk tickets while developing and maintaining systems solutions
• Planning, deploying, configuring and maintaining on-promise or on-cloud Windows servers 2012/2016 environments
• Managing IT equipment stocks and purchases
• Automating processes using scripts
• Managing and maintaining Email and VoIP solutions
• Managing and maintaining L2/L3 network devices
• Providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
What we offer:
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.