Who we are looking for — a person who has an instinct for design as a mode for solving problems and is a good communicator. You should have strong logic to develop easy to use user flow.
• 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer or similar role
• Knowledge how to use modern UX/UI design principles and methodologies
• Design for enterprise software, SaaS-based products, or related
• Experience to work closely with project leads and clients, translating business and user requirements into meaningful interactive and brand design
• Effective communication skills in English — you should be able to elicit project details and clearly articulate your design decisions
Soft skills we appreciate:
• Logical mind
• Team player
• Empathy for the user
• Good work ethic
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of Web design
• Work in Scrum environment
• Experience to create comprehensive UX documentation
• Know how to build effective design system
• Make full UX/UI design solution from prototype to final design using Design system or make own solution
• Identify users’ needs and understand how users consume and navigate over products
• Understand business goals and implement it in design
• Work with other UX/UI Designer and developers to optimize products and services for clients
• Analyze competitors and best solutions to implement in current flow
• Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy
• Help to carry out an assessment of existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement.
What we offer:
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.