• Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based)
• Experience in using test data management strategies
• .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server
• Proven working experience in JSON
• Understanding and application of CI/CD processes
• Knowledge of test patterns
• Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges
• Great attention to detail and result driven approach
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented person
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
• English upper-intermediate
• Knowledge of security testing and common security risks
• Knowledge of load and performance testing
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• The great chance to create complex and useful product from scratch using cutting edge technologies and modern development approaches
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Design and develop UI and API automation tests for web applications (C#, Selenium);
• Automate integration, security, load and stress testing;
• Integrate automated testing into CI/CD process;
• Assists with the development of test strategies, creation of appropriate test harnesses and implementation of on-going metrics;
• Manually test UI features;
• Document testing process (test plans, check lists, test reports);
• Review and analyze tests execution results;
• Automation optimization (failed analyzing, time spending, report system, running frequency, coverage);
• Research and assess new technologies and test tools.
Maxitech is looking for Middle Automation QA Engineer to join the team.
Maxitech is an R&D office of a large international holding headquartered in Israel. We have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is located in Kyiv.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. The current team size is 250+ people.
We do qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful. Working with a broad audience of private investors, we help them trading stocks, commodities, and currencies and provide them with a suite of efficient services for online investments.
There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and having an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products:
• Brand new CRM tailored for Online Investments market
• Affiliate Lead management tool
• Call Center automation tool
• CMS system for websites
• Marketing Campaign management tool
• Business Intelligence and Dashboards solutions suite
• Brand new trading platform
Our current stack:
• Latest tech for Web: .Net Core 3.1, React.js, C#8
• Full automated testing process (UI Tests, API tests, Integration Tests, Unit Tests,
BDD, Load tests)
• AWS PaaS, Docker, ELK, TFS (Git as VC), SonarQube
All our existing software is written by ourselves.
We value individuals.
We know that the team matters.
We care about the engineering practices we have.
We share a passion for what we do.
We embrace change.
We do the right things right.