Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
• Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based)
• Experience in using test data management strategies
• .Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL, SQL Server
• Proven working experience in JSON
• Understanding and application of CI/CD processes
• Knowledge of test patterns
• Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges
• Great attention to detail and result driven approach
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented person
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
• English upper-intermediate
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of security testing and common security risks
• Knowledge of load and performance testing)
• Design and develop UI and API automation tests for web applications (C#, Selenium);
• Automate integration, security, load and stress testing;
• Integrate automated testing into CI/CD process;
• Assists with the development of test strategies, creation of appropriate test harnesses and implementation of on-going metrics;
• Manually test UI features;
• Document testing process (test plans, check lists, test reports);
• Review and analyze tests execution results;
• Automation optimization (failed analyzing, time spending, report system, running frequency, coverage);
• Research and assess new technologies and test tools.
What we offer:
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.