Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for Agile Project Manager to join our team.
• Upper intermediate English
and excellent communication skills
• 3+ years working as Scrum Master/Project Manager
• Hands-on experience with setting up performance metrics
• Experience of direct people management
• Leadership skills
• Ability to work in flexible environment of Media and Business Requirements
• Organizational skills, ability to organize people, processes
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Full-scale project management of multiple teams with focus on delivery of the Team/
• Manage, supervise, mentor team of BackEnd and FrontEnd, and QA
• Constant improvement of delivery process and performance metrics
• Lead and drive sprints executed in Scrum framework
• Timely report risks and issues tracking and mitigation with development teams
• Ensure delivery transparency for key stakeholders
• Ensure the right team setup is in place, motivated and quality of outcomes is on a constantly high level
• Be responsible for the overall materials quality from a business user perspective
What we offer:
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.