• Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content regularly (e.g., original text, photos, videos, real-time marketing).
• Monitor and respond to comments, reviews, and direct messages in a timely manner.
• Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy, create effective campaigns and A/B tests, and ensure that deadlines are communicated and met.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
• Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
• Give input on the implementation of new features aiming to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions.
• Be up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
• Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
• Analyze and report audience information and demographics and the success of existing social media projects.
• Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
• Create, publish and optimize paid ads.
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Functional solid understanding of social media principles, practices, and the desire to apply that knowledge in a professional environment.
• One or more years of work experience in a similar position.
• A degree in communication, marketing, or social media is preferred.
• Experience in content management.
• Experience in Customer Support.
• Excellent command of the English language (written and oral).
• Strong Communication Skills/ Time management skills.
• Ability to work well and quickly under pressure both individually and as a part of a team.
• Proactive approach.
Maxitech is looking for an experienced Social Media Assistant to join our team.
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarters is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies as Maxi people, contact us at once!