• Strong functional knowledge of social media principles, practices, and the desire to apply that knowledge in a professional environment.
• One or more years of work experience in a similar position.
• Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred.
• Experience in content management.
• Experience in Customer Support.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Strong Communication Skills/ Time management skills.
• Ability to work well and quickly under pressure both individually and as a part of a team.
• Proactive approach.
We are offering:
• Cutting-edge engineering stack
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Perspective to take part in creating a complex and useful product from scratch using modern approaches
• Best practices application
• Practices we follow: TDD, DI, CI\CD\CT
• Usage of all the needed newly-updated tools
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Medical insurance, English classes, lunches
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content regularly (e.g., original text, photos, videos, real-time marketing).
• Monitor and respond to comments and direct messages in a timely manner.
• Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy, create effective campaigns and A/B tests, and ensure that deadlines are communicated and met.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
• Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
• Give an input on the implementation of new features aiming to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions.
• Be up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
• Analyze and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
• Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
Maxitech is looking for an experienced Social Media Assistant to join our team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies as Maxi people, contact us at once!