• Experience for supporting build and CI infrastructure
• Strong knowledge of Android 10 SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Experience with web sockets (socket.io)
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Comprehensive understanding of Agile scrum development process
• Experience of integration with the following services: Freshchat, AppsFlyer, MixPanel
• Experience with the Google Firebase platform
• Experience with push notifications platforms like Pushwoosh and OneSignal
• Cutting-edge engineering stack
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Perspective to take part in creating a complex and useful product from scratch using modern approaches
• Best practices application
• Practices we follow: TDD, DI, CI\CD\CT
• Usage of all the needed newly-updated tools
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Medical insurance, English classes, lunches
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin Coding
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Strong UI development skills (complex views, animations, rendering complex graphics and charts)
• Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Maxitech is looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to join the team.
Maxitech is a R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 200+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a “client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies as Maxi people, contact us at once!