The Product is seeking experienced Product owner to build decision support system. The Product owner sets the strategy and drives the roadmap for the data and business intelligence products. Works closely with our agile development teams to define and prioritize requirements, build, launch and iterate to deliver quality products. You will own multiple projects and a portfolio of tools aimed at improving our analysis efficiency and ability. If you are passionate about delivering quality data solutions, we hope you will consider joining our team.
• 3 to 5 years of experience as a Product owner in system design, product management experience in an agile environment
• An understanding of data in a complex enterprise system landscape, including data governance and quality.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners
• Experience in communicating product issues to Dev and QA teams, setting priorities
• BS or MS degree in Business or Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job experience
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, including technical writing skills in English.
• Product Owner experienced for decision support system or business intelligence systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Data and Analytics product portfolio
• Experience with Big Data and NoSQL
• Hands-On Experience with at least one of these BI Tools (Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Qlik) or similar tools to mine, transform and visualize data
• Background in Financial Services
• Contribute to strategy and roadmap for data and business intelligence products
• Analyze customers issues/requests and verify them with product roadmap
• Identify and document user stories and test cases for new functionalities
• Develop feature-level requirements definition and prioritization.
• Work with TFS for backlog management and product documentation
• Partner with stakeholders across the enterprise to optimize the value of the BI product
• Interface with our internal and external partners, train them to learn how to use the BI product
• Track user feedback, continuously iterate and optimize BI product
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.