Requirements:• Solid experience in designing SQL Server-based Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data Lakes
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Analysis Services (Tabular) and Power BI
• Expert knowledge in T-SQL and ability to grasp advanced DAX logic fast
• Experience in designing complex BI solutions with near-real time data processing and visualization
• Willingness to adopt Python for ETL, predictive analytics and data visualization purposes.
• At least Upper-intermediate English level
Will be a plus:• Python skills for data manipulation and API development
• Master Data Management experience
• AWS and Azure-based services related to data management and analytics
• GIT, TFS
• Experience in product-oriented company
Responsibilities:• Contribute to BI product development for brokerage industry (10+ international clients)
• Dealing with variety of data sources (20+) based on AWS SQS, Rest API, relational databases
• Design ETL processes based on Python
• Contribute to migration of report layer (SSRS) and ETL layer (SSIS) to Power BI and Python data pipelines respectively
• Design Data Warehouse in SQL Server 2019 and Azure Synapsis Analytics
• Design and develop Tabular models with complex DAX logic
Why joining us:💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
About Maxitech:We are a fast-growing software company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarters is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have a Architecture Team, UX/UI, Web and Graphic designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.