Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for a Senior UX designer to join our team.
• 4+ years of experience with UX design(websites, mobile applications)
• Knowledge of how to measure design (AB test, analytics...)
• Understanding UX principles and how to implement it in the interface
• Skilled at the latest design technology and tools
• Work side-by-side with UI and web designer
• Well known design patterns
• Organizational and time-management skills to meet the deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding business needs and supports them
Will be a plus:
• Interest in continuous skill set growing with ongoing education and training
• Experience in B2B products, marketing, CRM, SAAS, App
• Translate strategic direction to UX prototypes
• Develop interfaces and support existing, execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, animation, and layout
• Use trend intelligence and understanding of the previous and up-to-date business and market to design and execute a specific masterpiece
What we offer:
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.