Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for SEO Specialist/SEO manager to join our team.
• 3+ years of general experience as SEO Specialist/SEO manager
• On- and off-page optimization
• Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices, on-site and off-site strategies, a proven track record of driving killer results through ethical SEO practices
• Competitor analysis and Risk management
• Proven experience in technical audits on sites and link profiles
• Experience in 3rd party tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and other tools for SEO management
• Experience in working with worldwide markets
• Upper Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
• Experience of working in a high-competition niches: trading, crypto, etc...
• Experience with UX design and knowledgeable with CRO tools and A/B testing tools
• Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web sites
• Tracking, reporting, and analyzing keywords positions
• Conducting and implementing SEO audit on a regular basis
• Conducting keyword research using various tools
• Collaborating with different stakeholders (marketing, development teams) for planning and implementing SEO strategy
• Use technical SEO analysis and audit results to improve site performance and search visibility
• Follow SEO and CRO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
What we offer:
🏠 Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.