We’re looking for experienced, multitasking, intelligent, motivated, proactive VoIP Engineer with the ability to support our call centers based on Asterisk (FreePBX) and other VOIP platforms.
• At least 1 year, proven knowledge of VoIP technologies (problem troubleshooting, trunking, VOIP system installation/configuration, dial plans, working with logs and traces).
• Working experience with Microsoft Windows environment and Linux
• Knowledge and experience of computer networking, SIP and other VOIP protocols.
• Excellent problem investigation and solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and be multitasking
• Intermediate English
• Skills in scripting languages (Bash, Python)
• Experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios, etc)
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic start-up environment
• The great chance to gain experience by communication with professionals
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near metro station
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Managing large amount of a DID numbers: removing, adding and accounting
• Managing client’s requests (helpdesk)
• Prioritize and resolve trouble/request tickets, including escalation of urgent issues to the higher level team.
• Maintaining and installing VoIP hardware, such as telephone devices, and softphones (Zoiper, Jitsi etc)
Maxitech is looking for Senior VoIP Engineer to join the Kyiv team.
Maxitech is an R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havе active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. The current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarters is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.