• Knowledge of SQL including the creation of complex views, stored procedures, functions, indexes and relational database management in general
• Ability to merge data from various sources, write formulas to summarize data, translate data into user-friendly reports and data mine for necessary drill-down metrics
• Basic knowledge of programming and scripting language (e.g. C#, Python) to deliver test automation.
• At least Upper-intermediate English level
• Strong financial and business analysis skills
• Experience with a whole BI process verification (ETL, DWH, Data Marts, Reporting)
• Practical skills with performance testing
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a dynamic startup environment
• Big amount of knowledge-sharing, practices and sessions
• Centrally located office near metro station with great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Manual validation of the complex financial KPIs using Power BI and Microsoft Excel
• Make sure that current Power BI reports updated with new KPIs
• Automation of KPIs validation using SQL-scripts, DAX-scripts, programming language (e.g. C#, Power Shell)
• Conduct experiments and test with BI data model to find gaps and issues
• Report a bug or submit technical user stories via TFS to increase overall data model maturity
• Maintain documentation which covers business and technical description of each KPI
• Write test cases and test scripts (covered data sources: Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL)
• Automation of regression testing
• Participate and contribute to CI/CD processes in alignment with DevOps Team
• Cooperate with the Business analyst team to assist with Power BI report implementation.
• Suggest ideas to improve data model, reporting, visualization
Maxitech is looking for a Middle Data Analyst/ QA for BI project to join the Kyiv team.
Maxitech is an R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Our project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments which are already in production and havу active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Maxitech team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Its users make thousands of trades every month.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 100+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our company headquarters is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We don’t do outstaff or outsource, we don’t have a „client” and don’t sell any service. We make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.